NEW CARDS

Hi everyone,

I have been busy making cards to sell at our church's summer fair and for the coffee morning that I visit once a month and have not had time to do any challenges recently.  We also went on holiday for a week on a river cruise in Germany.  So I thought I would show you some of the cards I have made.



I made this card awhile back for my granddaughter's 5th birthday in May.








This last one is one of Mo's digi images.  I just adore her she makes me smile every time I see her.  I think she has gone to a good home and I'm sure there will be more to follow as I love her so much.

 I seem to spend loads of time looking at other peoples blogs, everyone is so talented and I am in awe.  I will try to keep a bit more up to date but who knows Christmas is coming and many more cards will need to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment