1st card for 2011

Thanks for stopping by, its ages since I uploaded any cards but I have promised myself that I will try to enter at least one challenge a week this year, (is this a NewYear Resolution I wonder?).  I'm not very good at keeping these so we shall have to see.  I hope you like what you see and thanks again for stopping by.

I made this card to go in my 'for sale box' but unfortunately it has not scanned well at all.  I know I should photograph it to get a better picture but I couldn't be botherered.  I am full of cold or something which I have had for a couple of months now and although the doctor gave me antibioticts last week the are not working so another visit will no doubt need to be made. 

Anyway I wanted to enter the challenges for 'new beginnings' at various places but especially LOTV which ends tomorrow, so I hope everyone will forgive me.  I can assure you that the babygrow and hat are pink to go with the rest of the card and not blue as the picture would suggest.  I actually quite liked it when it was done but am really not sure now I see it on the screen.

Oh, well the LOTV challenge is closed so I'll see what else I can find and will edit accordingly.

Sallie

No comments:

Post a Comment