New Cards

 Hi there
I've been a bit busy so no cards posted.  So I thought I'd show you some of the cards I've been making.  May is a busy month for family cards and I always make two of each that's needed, one for me and one for my daughter plus this always makes me get behind with my cards to sell. 





This is a digi image from Just Inklined which I have coloured with Copics


This Sympathy card is another digi which I have paper pieced.  The card just sort of evolved, I wanted to use my Martha Stewart PATP which is quite new and then I started playing around with my 6x6 papers just trying to use them really particularly the ones I hadn't used before then came across this digi flower which was a freebie on a sympathy set I found and thought it might look nice printed onto the patterned paper so as I said it sort of evolved but I quite like it.


I was asked to make a card for someone's husband for their 60th birthday who likes wine.  I didn't have any appropriate stamps and saw this on ebay and ordered it and then got cold feet waiting for it to arrive and did something else so this is the first card I have made using the stamp.  It is quite a dark  image when printed out but I was quite pleased with it when it was coloured in and I think it will probably become quite a staple for my 'for sale' box as I think it will do for a lot of men.

Well that's all for now.  I am in the middle of making a card for the Less is More challenge which I hope to upload tomorrow . 

Thanks very much for popping in and I hope you like what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment