Hi everyone,

I've been missing in action so to speak.  I have arthritis and I've not been too well for the past coupleof weeks  but I am now feeling a good deal better I'm pleased to say.   Also I've needed to make a number of cards for my box.  I sell my cards at church each Sunday and also do a coffee morning once a month and this last month has seen various sections within my box become virtually empty.  This means I have not been able to enter any challenges as these cards do take longer to make.  The following are some of  the cards I have made,









Thank you for stopping by,  I love to read your comments.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling better.
    Great cards Sallie.... I love that image of the teds on the bus!
    Stay well!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy these are fabulopus dear. I do hope you are feeling better now, thanks for your lovely comments
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete