No I haven't fallen of the planet.

As we all know life happens and it's got in the way rather a lot since I last posted but I won't go into it here.  Hope you will all forgive me.

This is a card I made recently which I thought I would show you.  Unfortunately, my photography skills are awful but I'll try and explain.  The base card is pale lemon with a cream mat then a brown mat which has been run through my Big Shot using an embossing folder but I can't remember it's name. This panel has been edged with a strip of stronger yellow which I punched with an EK Success border punch.  On top of this there is another mat of the stronger yellow with some SU printed paper on top.  For the circles I have used my Spellbinders circle dies and stamped the top cream one with an SU stamp from the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set which is a Hostess Gift.  Across the corner I have put a strip of the same brown card with a buckle cut from another die byCrealies CLCS06.  Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment